Location: Ocean View, New Jersey, United States
Filterednet is a technology sales focused company that works closely with K12 schools and their IT departments. We sell internet security solutions; more specifically internet content filter solutions, bandwidth management solutions, intrusion prevention solutions, mobile device management solutions, malware prevention and detection solutions, etc. If you aspire to be rewarded with a meaningful career, while sharpening your skills working with a fast growing internet security company, we look forward to growing with YOU!
The Internship Program is a position in the FilteredNet sales department, with responsibilities of participating in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns. We are an information technology sales company, and we would like to work with interns who are seeking careers in the information technology field. While our internship program will focus on sales related tasks, you will be learning various market segments of information technology. You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and you will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and information technology.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of trade shows
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Open and sort mail
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Undergraduate students in the South Jersey area.
- Majoring in Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Mathematics, Language
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Web and social media.
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus.
- Google Apps experience
- Microsoft Excell Experience
- Software sales experience
- Strong aptitude for technology.
- Takes responsibility for own learning and development
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment and meet/exceed stretching targets
- High attention to detail whilst meeting quality and productivity goals
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Apply by sending your Resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.