Filterednet is a technology sales focused company that works closely with K12 schools and their IT departments. We sell internet security solutions; more specifically internet content filter solutions, bandwidth management solutions, intrusion prevention solutions, mobile device management solutions, malware prevention and detection solutions, etc. If you aspire to be rewarded with a meaningful career, while sharpening your skills working with a fast growing internet security company, we look forward to growing with YOU!
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Greet and assist guests over phone or in person when needed
- Work closely with the Business Development Reps to assist them in generating sales leads
- From time to time, assist the Regional Sales Managers (no travel)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- ACT or other contact management experience
- Google Apps experience
- Software sales experience
- Takes responsibility for own learning and development
- Competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
- Self-motivated and trustworthy.
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Salary: Competitive base pay. Apply by sending your Resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.