REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Location: Ft. Myers, Florida, United States
Filterednet is a technology sales focused company that works closely with K12 schools and their IT departments. We sell internet security solutions; more specifically internet content filter solutions, bandwidth management solutions, intrusion prevention solutions, mobile device management solutions, malware prevention and detection solutions, etc. If you aspire to be rewarded with a meaningful career, while sharpening your skills working with a fast growing internet security company, we look forward to growing with YOU!
The Regional Sales Manager is a position in the FilteredNet sales department, with responsibilities of managing an assigned sales territory to meet or exceed annual sales targets. This is a level 2 level sales position in a technology related field.
- Communicate with internal and external customers and work well in a team environment.
- Participate in periodic sales training
- Assess customer’s technical needs – asking astute questions and listening to understand, anticipate and exceed their expectations.
- Support sales and marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other sales and marketing events.
- Aggressively pursue new customers and opportunities within an assigned region
- Makes technical presentations and demonstrate how a product will meet client needs.
- Act as liaison between other members of sales team and technical staff.
- Respond to customer inquires in person, via email, or telephone.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Manage assigned assigned prospects, and customers in assigned region.
- Creates and submits proposals to new prospects
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to clearly document and record information.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to give presentations to small and large groups.
- Ability to explain technology in simplistic terms.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, team environment.
- ACT! or other contact management software experience
- Google Apps experience
- Microsoft Excell Experience
- Software sales experience
- Minimum of two years’ previous sales experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required and college degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Strong aptitude for technology.
- Previous sales management experience is preferred.
- Takes responsibility for own learning and development
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment and meet/exceed stretching targets
- High attention to detail whilst meeting quality and productivity goals
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Salary: Competitive commission based directly on performance.Apply by sending your Resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.